TSB offers water and wastewater treatment equipment for municipalities and industrial customers that help protect and improve the world’s most fundamental natural resource: water.
- Disinfection systems including ozone, ultraviolet, chlorine dioxide, chlorine gas and hypochlorite dosing systems in addition to safety equipment and weighing systems to fit customer needs.
- Aeration systems including fine and coarse bubble diffusers, submerged aerators, surface aerators, air blowers and compressors.
- Filtration systems including bag, multimedia, cartridge, activated carbon and iron and manganese removal filters
- Water and Wastewater mixing solutions including static mixers, dynamic and submersible mixers and agitators.
- Grinders with twin shaft, slow speed, high torque that macerate solids within a flow.
- Steel structural equipment for treatment plants including circular and rectangular clarifiers, fine and coarse screens, screw pumps, grit and grease removal structures, pre-treatment compact stations, dissolved air flotation systems and conveyors.
- Sludge treatment including screening, thickening, dewatering and drying equipment.
- Water treatment and purification solutions including filtration systems, reverse osmosis (RO) and ultra filtration (UF) technologies.
- Wastewater treatment compact solutions incorporating Activated Sludge, Trickling Filter (TF), Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR), Moving Bed Bio Reactor (MBBR) or Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR) technologies.