Increase sales of centrifugal pumps to our target markets, manage the territory to increase our market share, grow sales and profits.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Communicate, develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Work with engineers to influence specifications and gain product acceptability.
- Review customer or project specifications and make pump selections as well as quotations.
- Travel to and perform pump startup at job sites.
- Use knowledge and other industry contacts to find the market or industry products and price levels, feed this information to Management to ensure we fulfill the market´s needs.
- Be involved in the order entry process to ensure a smooth transition from the customer to the manufacturer.
- Assist in specific marketing projects as required and requested by Marketing Manager
- Travel is required to manage the business territory
- Maintain all company tools in good working order
- Provide monthly and weekly reports to the Sales Manager
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma
- BSME preferred or equivalent pump experience, Experience in Pumps.
- Knowledge in Pump curve interpretation, pump and driver selections, pump startup and pump knowledge.